Things I Did This Past Week:
- Ordered stuff for my Tieria cosplay. :D
- Read 16 volumes of Eyeshield 21. I hate football, but this manga is still awesome. That logic makes no sense to me. I will continue reading it though!
- Read all available chapters of Yamane Ayano's Viewfinder. A+. Hot. Will read again.
- Read more of the Naruto manga. I'm only about 30 chapters behind now. I will catch up soon.
- Watched first episode of Vampire Knight. Will most likely continue watching the series, because I enjoy the manga.
- Started watching Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. This is because Greta made me. She's been telling me to watch it for a while. I finally gave in. Neuro's facial expressions somewhat terrify me.
- Finally persuaded Greta to start watching Gurren Lagann. I told her she would like it if she actually watched it.~
- Ignored Little 500 festivites.
Need To Do This Week:
- Finish researching and writing Miyazaki biography paper. (Why are there not more books in english available on Miyazaki? I fucking found plenty of them in Japanese.)
- Attend a classical concert for my music class and write a review on it.
- Plan course schedule for next year. Figure out which Japan related classes I want to take.
- Wait patiently for packages to arrive.
- Watch the new Kyou Kara Maou episodes.
- Call suissecheeze
- Doctor Who?
To Do At A Later Date:
- Re-style Ed wig. Re-braid & trim.
- Buy fishnets (Tights, not real fishnets).
- Find pants for Tieria cosplay. Cannot walk around as Tieria without pants. No. Really.